Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Glasgow
A fantastic independent first-opinion clinic is looking for a small animal Vet to join their team in Glasgow. This is a permanent position which could be between 2 and 4 days per week with no out of hours or on call and only 1/3 Saturday mornings.
- Independently run practice with fantastic reputation
- First opinion practice with digital x rays, ultrasound, dental equipment etc.
- Very competitive salary
- Work-life balance actively promoted - 2-4 day working week, no OOH
You would join a happy team of 3 Vets and great RVNS along with receptionists and support staff that ensure smooth running of this popular practice. Healthy growth is on the horizon and the practice love their Vets to do the same, certificates are supported and encouraged as is all relevant CPD.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs