Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Norfolk
A family owned veterinary practice in beautiful Norfolk are on the lookout for a personable Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team on a full-time basis.
If you're considering making a change and are a Registered Veterinary Nurse in or looking at roles in Norfolk, then this role is definitely worth considering.
You can expect a varied, full-time role with a lovely private practice in North Norfolk. With minimal weekends and an exciting case load including exotics, it's not an opportunity to be missed.
Our client is looking for a friendly Veterinary Nurse, someone who is willing to learn and develop themselves professionally. You will have a positive attitude and tenacity for providing the best care.
- Full time Veterinary Nurse Role
- North Norfolk area
- Minimal weekend work as per the rota
- Working alongside a 6 strong nursing team
- Case load mostly smallies and exotics
- Supportive practice in a lovely semi-rural location only a 20 minute drive from the Norfolk Broads
- Individual nurse interests encouraged and supported
- Varied case load to include smallies and exotics
- Friendly team of nurses who are very much welcoming and supportive
Key Qualities and Skills:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Ideally you will be a qualified and registered vet nurse but our client can consider a student nurse who is close to sitting OSCEs or has already sat OSCEs
- Must be driven and passionate about your nurse role
- Have a friendly and positive disposition
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs