Veterinary Nurse Role, Manchester
Are you seeking a new, exciting, Veterinary Nurse job? Do you need hours to fit around family life? Well this opportunity could be for you!
Our client, a brilliant first opinion practice in Denton, are looking to find a nurse to join their team 20 hours per week (3 days.) This practice is made up of 3 friendly, experienced vets and 3 nurses. The practice is well equipped, and carries out neuters and soft tissue surgery, and has a larger sister practice for more complex surgery.
- Denton based, RCVS accredited, small animal Veterinary Practice
- Part-Time Veterinary Nurse Job - 20 hrs per week
- Weekends as per the rota but no out of hours required
- Hands on clinical nursing role to include but not limited to; nurse consults, assisting in theatre, monitoring anaesthesia, etc.
- CPD very much encouraged and is funded and supported
- Great working hours which would fit around family life!
- A supportive, busy first opinion vet practice with the support of sister practices
- Very easily accessible, 30 mins from Manchester City Centre and has on-site parking
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Must be a qualified Vet Nurse and be RCVS registered
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs