Registered Veterinary Nurse Position, Rochdale
Would you like to work in a thriving, independent, small animal Vet practice in Rochdale? A working week would be 4 full days, and only a 1:3 Saturday rota!
Our client, a fantastic, well-established small animal general Vet practice in Rochdale are hoping to find a passionate, qualified Vet Nurse to join them 4 days per week.
The practice benefits from great facilities, with the recent addition of a new laboratory, advanced orthopaedic equipment, and lots of room for growth for Nurse Consults with 3 consulting rooms shared between the team.
The role will be an exciting, all round clinical Nursing position with the opportunity to be a part of developing their already established nurse consult rota.
In return, expect a long and happy environment with a competitive salary and fantastic CPD allowance, along with other added perks.
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse Position
- Ideally 4 days per week (can consider 3, and 5 days a week.)
- Rochdale based
- Clinically led Nurse role to include but not limited to; nurse consults, assisting the Vet, post op and recovery, anaesthetics
- Working alongside a number of long-standing nurse team members
- Well established, independently owned practice
- Lovely, supportive team who've had low staff turnover
- Clinically focussed nurse role with opportunity to develop nurse clinics
- 4 day working week and minimal weekend work
- CPD very much encouraged and funded, £500 each year!
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a qualified, and registered Veterinary Nurse
- Show initiative and the want to play a part in developing current veterinary services
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be a confident Veterinary Nurse
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs