Veterinary Nurse Role, Pontefract
Fancy joining an independent West Yorkshire Veterinary Practice? A bustling Vets in Pontefract are on the lookout for a Full Time Registered Vet Nurse.
Our client, a private, 2-site, West Yorkshire Veterinary Practice who have been established for over 50 years, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Veterinary Nurse to join their 12-strong Vet Nurse team.
Location - Pontefract
- Independent, Pontefract Veterinary Practice
- Full time, Registered Veterinary Nurse wanted!
- No out of hours required
- Weekend rota participation required
- Working alongside a great nursing team, and 7 Veterinary Surgeons
- Very well equipped, independent practice able to do keyhole surgery
- Small animal general practice who are RCVS accredited and are a nurse training practice
- CPD very much encouraged and funded
- A nurse role which is varied and exciting
- Certificate holding Vets and a long standing team
- Very easily accessed with on-site parking
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Ideally be a qualified and RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be adaptable, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in to a very hands on, Clinical Nursing role
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs