Veterinary Nurse Position, Hexham
Are you looking for a new Veterinary Nurse role in the North East?
We're looking for a friendly, committed, and driven Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our first opinion practice based in beautiful Northumberland.
You'd be joining our recently refurbished practices which have fantastic equipment and facilities. Our team are experienced and supportive and you'd be sure you'd be joining a very welcoming bunch of Vets and Vet Nurses!
- Full time RVN position
- On call duties as per the rota
- First opinion, independent practice
- Well equipped, forward thinking, modern practice
- Hands on nursing role with some admin duties
- Well equipped, independent practice
- Friendly, supportive team
- Easily accessed on the A69
- Supportive of CPD
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered with rights to work in the UK
- Ideally a car owner/driver
- Co-operative, driven, and friendly
- Be a team player as well as being able to work independently
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs