Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon Job, Rochdale
4 days left
Are you looking for a better work life balance, better salary or an exciting new challenge?
Prospect Health is working with a well-established independent practice who are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary surgeon to join their already fantastic team. The practice is a 2 branch practice and is well equipped with all the facilities and equipment you would need to provide best possible care for the animals including Ultrasound, dental x-ray, advanced orthopaedic equipment, brand new blood lab and much much more.
This is a very rare opportunity due to the very low turnover of staff the practice has with most of the staff being at the practice for the last 10 years, so if this does sound of interest please don't hesitate to get in contact straight away!!!
This role would be part time working 3 days a week and a 1:2 Saturday mornings only
- Fantastic work life balance with flexible working hours - including No OOH
- Clinical freedom encourage and supported
- Gold standard of clinical care paramount
- Excellent remuneration for the correct candidate
- Any specialisms or interests are encouraged
- Further training, CPD, Certificates supported
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon Job, Rochdale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly