Veterinary Nurse Job, Bedford
6 days left
A vacancy has opened up to be part of a well-established and vibrant team as a Veterinary Nurse. The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is built to high standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasonography and in-house laboratory facilities. We offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities, a great package and benefits for everyone.
- Small animal first opinion practice with a strong team who all have a number of different interests and a number of years' experience
- Looking for a fantastic, dedicated individual with experience as a Veterinary Nurse, this is a well-equipped practice with modern facilities and ongoing investment
- 1 in 3 Saturday rota with no OOH
- Generous salary available dependent on experience
- Enhanced holiday entitlement based on service
- Membership fees paid and generous CPD allowance
- Opportunity to do further training
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Must be RCVS registered and qualified
- Excellent communication skills
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Nurse Job, Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly