Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Bristol
A state-of-the-art practice in Bristol requires an enthusiastic and dedicated RVN to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The practice opened a few years ago and has since developed a fantastic reputation and loyal client base. They are recruiting due to expansion, and are keen to develop the practice by continually investing in new equipment, and providing training and support for all staff members. Interesting and varied case-load including some orthopaedics and exotics cases.
- Full time position, 40 hours per week
- No OOHs or on call
- Weekend rota of 1 in 3 with generous TOIL
- Hands on, clinical nursing role
- Fantastic facilities including digital X-ray, in-house lab, ultrasound, capnography, touch screen blood pressure monitoring system
- Experienced Vet team, including a an orthopaedic certificate cases
- Competitive salary on offer
- Regular in-house CPD events
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Staff discount, pension scheme, generous CPD allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Able to work to the highest clinical standards
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs