Small Animal Vet, Rotherham
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon. No OOH. 4 Day Working Week with long weekend off every 4 weeks! Salary up to £50,000 per annum (DOE)
A Crooks and Partners are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. We can be flexible in terms of Full and Part time work.
We are a busy, two site, forward-thinking Small Animal practice in South Yorkshire. We have a wide and varied case load with a generous rota to ensure a good work life balance. The rota is split equally between consulting and operating, to allow you the clinical autonomy to follow up cases.
The ideal candidate would be competent in routine consultations and surgery and be happy with a busy caseload. Funding and support towards further qualifications will be available. Support from Cert AVP holders will be available and you will be part of a close network of expertise to allow instant access to referral and advice.
This position will offer:
- Excellent Salary Package
- 4 day week with a long weekend off every 4 weeks
- No OOH/bank holidays and 1/3 Saturday mornings
- Team orientated with regular meetings to provide clinical support, discuss cases and clinical governance.
- Digital radiography, Ultrasonography and In house blood machine.
- Certificate/further training encouraged.
- Surgical Mentoring from a Small Animal Surgery Certificate holder.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' (of equivalent time off if on rota for clinical roles) with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- 5 days CPD
Based mainly at one branch to encourage case continuity To enquire informally please call Mark on 01379 658282 or call / text us on 07901 223 740. To apply on line, click 'Apply Now' uploading your CV