We are looking for a Mixed Vet to join our team of 4/5 Large Animal Vets within a 16 Vet Mixed General Practice, including TB Testing.
Farm Work - 50% - Mainly Cattle & Sheep.
Some equine, pigs, alpacas and poultry if interested
- Foot Trimming, Crush, Interherd, Digital X-Ray, Bull & Ram Testing.
- Recently refurbished and extended hospital, with separate Feline Hospital Ward, Prep Rooms, Operating Theatres and separate Cat Waiting Room. Vet car park
- Digital X-rays, Endoscope, Ultra-sound/enseal
- Shared rota with 7 weeks’ holiday with minimum 1 week’s paid CPD. 1 in 4 weekends on duty. One night duty per week. Farm/SA OOH rota. Weekend and night cover duties with 2nd vet cover if help required. Plenty of experienced help for support. VNTC. Maternity scheme.
- In-house lab with our own lab technician. Microbiology, Semen Analysis, Blood Profiles.
Apply to: Julie Wickham, Practice Manager, West Bar Veterinary Hospital, 19 West Bar, Banbury, Oxon. OX16 9SA or email via the apply button.