Veterinary Nurse Job, Hartlepool
Looking for a hands on Veterinary Nurse role in Hartlepool? Our client, a well-established first opinion practice are seeking a confident, full time Vet Nurse.
We're looking to speak with confident Veterinary Nurses in or around the Hartlepool area with regards to a brilliant, hands on clinical nursing role close to the North East Coast.
Your role will see you working full-time, alongside a friendly, 9 strong Vet team. With modern facilities including digital X-ray and IDEXX labs, support from sister branches and the development of their nurse consults, this opportunity is worth exploring!
- Full time Veterinary Nurse Position
- Hartlepool, though some branch work within 20 minutes of Hartlepool
- Weekends as per the rota, though no Sunday work required!
- A very hands on nurse role with heavy clinical involvement
- Supportive Veterinary Practice 5 minutes' drive from the North East Coast
- Progressive veterinary nurse training practice
- Friendly team of Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses
- Very much a hands on clinical nursing position
- Opportunity to develop nurse clinics
- Competitive salary and great perks package
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Ideally qualified and RCVS registered though a student who is due to, or has sat OSCEs may be considered
- Be adaptable and friendly
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs