RVN Opportunity, Somercotes, Derbyshire
We want to hear from you if you're a Registered Veterinary Nurse living around the Somercotes area! Our client, a modern, standalone practice are recruiting for a part time or full time RVN.
We are working alongside a brilliant, modern practice who are looking to find a passionate RVN. They're a busy practice who tend to see around 5 ops per day and have a busy Nurse consult rota.
They boast modern facilities, a number of consult rooms, (one dedicated for nurses only!) on site parking and have great commute links from Nottingham and Derby.
What they're looking for is a Qualified Veterinary Nurse, someone who is passionate and happy to get stuck in to day-to-day practice duties. They are happy to consider part time hours, and this post will not have any out of hour's duties.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
- Part time and full time hours will be considered
- Duties to include Nurse consults, assisting the Vet in theatre, anaesthetics, and X-rays
- Weekends as per the rota, no Sunday work!
- Lovely, busy, standalone practice
- Great commute links off the M1 and good bus links
- Competitive rates of pay
- Experienced, friendly, welcoming team to work alongside
Key Qualities and Skills:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Must be a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be passionate about veterinary nursing and keen to learn new things
- Be a team player
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 813453
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs