Experienced Vet Role, Brighton
Our brilliantly equipped, 4 vet practice is in need of another exceptional individual to join our experienced team of veterinary surgeons. We need somebody who can not only hit the ground running, but contribute towards driving us forward and our aim of continually improving all the time.
We estimate that we will likely need somebody with at least 4 years' experience; however, it is always possible that lesser experienced vets could be just as exceptional so feel free to put yourself forward if you can support your application!
Enough about what we need from you, here is an overview of who we are and what we offer:
- Independently owned and very proud of it, with a very friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Forward thinking and progressive practice, all staff members have a voice in what we do
- Brilliant team of vets with varying levels of experience from 5-30 years
- Excellent work/life balance
- 4 day working week, 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, No OOH's
- No sole charge requirement Monday-Friday
- Very competitive on salary for the area, you'll need to trust us on this!
- 5 weeks holiday
- £1000 CPD allowance as standard, can support certificates however
- VDS, RCVS, BVA & BSAVA memberships covered
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years' experience minimum (please read above)
- RCVS registered
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850431.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs