Veterinary Nurse, Manchester
A new not for profit Veterinary practice in Manchester is opening soon and they are looking to recruit a team of Veterinary Nurses for their new practice.
Your main focus would be supporting your clients, your patients and your team and not working out consultation fees, this would be a great opportunity to go into a new facility and help build the business from the bottom up.
- A full-time Veterinary Nurse role in Manchester
- Role within the Not for Profit sector
- Busy practice with a great case load
- 1 in 3 weekends
- This role may require some OOH but as this is a new role it is still to be determined
- A busy and varied nursing role operating as part of a small, friendly team
- Work in a not for profit practice
- Fantastic staff perks including increased holiday allowance and healthcare
- Easy accessible
Key skills and qualifications
- Must be RCVS registered
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- You need to be able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be truly passionate about Veterinary Nursing
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our Vet Division on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs