Small Animal Vet
If you are a Veterinary Surgeon with great client communications skills and an ambition to do more than vaccinate, neuter and refer interesting cases to someone else, working in our independent small animal practice in Lincolnshire is for you.
The ideal person to join our team would like to train to do referral-level work but in a general practice context, with the opportunity to develop skills across a range of areas and throughout the progress of a case rather than be confined to a limited diagnostic or treatment area.
- A talented 7-vet team supported by an outstanding veterinary nursing team.
- Superbly equipped premises with in-house MRI suite, cutting-edge ultrasound, endoscopy and digital (DR) radiography with PACS and newly installed 16 slice CT.
- For Certificate candidates, fully funded certificate study including all course attendance in work time. Our staffing levels enable the acquisition of new skills and provide time for case discussion with experienced colleagues.
- For non-Certificate candidates, five days fully-funded CPD appropriate to your needs with no restrictive budget.
- No targets or rigid treatment protocols. We attract clients by our clinical decision making, not our ability to meet sales targets.
- Seven weeks annual leave with an additional two days off to make a long weekend following any weekend worked. We believe in our staff having a life outside work.
- For those with families, Lincolnshire offers an excellent value-for-money housing market. We have an outstanding prep school and a national top 100 state secondary school on the doorstep.
- If required, recently refurbished accommodation away from the main site.
Full information can be found by clicking on Job opportunities at: www.abbeyvetcentregrimsby.co.uk
Please give us a call on 01472 398705 for a chat about what the practice can offer to vets with aspirations beyond the mundane.
To apply, please click the apply button.