Veterinary Surgeon - Small Animal
Permanent Veterinary Surgeon | West London | Full Time / 100% Small Animal
Are you an experienced Vet Surgeon with a small animal background? Want to develop a rewarding career with a forward thinking group of practices? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading provider in the area of small animal 1st opinion veterinary services. They have hundreds of happy customers based across their catchment and have a real ambition to drive their practice forward and achieve even more. They are now looking for a Permanent Vet Surgeon to join their team in West London.
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- CPD allowance of £1500 per annum/5 days
- Support of a certificate
- Healthcare - Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your skills to the test and play an important role in the day-to-day running of a friendly and professional practice. Fostering an engaging environment that nurtures innovation, our client will support you to enhance your existing expertise and make a real impact on their quest for excellence.
As a Permanent Vet, you will work as part of a dedicated team to ensure first class standards of companion pet care are successfully fulfilled. Liaising with other vets and support staff across the practice, you will:
- Carry out routine small animal surgery and consultations
- Be happy with 10 minute consults
- 1:4 weekends
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- Experience with sole charge
- OHH is 1 night per week
To be considered for this role as a permanent Vet, you’ll need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency