Small Animal Vet & OOH Vet, Rayleigh
Are you a small animal vet looking for a role in a supportive established practice?
We are looking for an experienced vet to join our motivated team of 6 vets and 8 nurses + patient care assistants.
Our RCVS accredited hospital in Rayleigh is within close proximity London and many beautiful areas. We are also a short drive from Southend airport and all London Airports for those that have a passion for travel!
As a busy 24hr hospital, you are encouraged to work up your own cases, and to build client and patient relationships by providing excellent levels of care and communication. Our practice is well equipped with digital X-ray, Doppler ultrasound, range of endoscopes, and multi-parameter monitoring to assist you.
Working as part of a team, you will be working alongside an advanced practitioner (surgery) as well as several clinicians who are currently studying towards advanced qualifications and have a range of interests (surgery, medicine, imaging and ECC)
Learning and teaching are important to us, and this is an area which you will be actively encouraged to participate in.
Career progression is actively encouraged and supported.
OOH is covered by our own onsite dedicated Yourvets team
This is a full time permanent position. You will work a 5 day a week, with 1:3 weekends. However, we will be open to part time/job share applications.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:-
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- CPD encouraged and funded (including to certificate level)
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Access to CVS ShareSave Scheme
- Other flexible benefits to include cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and much more!
Are you looking to live within a commutable distance from London without losing sight of your work life balance?
Are you interested in working along a great OOH team who are friendly and professional!
Yourvets24 in Rayleigh is recruiting for an OOH vet to complete their current night team.
Our RCVS registered Tier 3 hospital is fully equipped with dentistry, digital x-ray, ultrasound facilities and offers TPLO surgery, fracture repairs, hip replacements and much more.
You would work 7 nights on, 7 nights off alongside a dedicated night nurse.
To be successful you will need to possess good communication and organisational skills, be a confident lead for out of hours' cases with the ability to liaise between day and night teams.
Further benefits include:-
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate in ECC for suitable candidates
- On site accommodation provided during your working week
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme (Pro rata)
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation packages will be considered including visa sponsorship
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
For more information on these roles, please call Michelle Warwick on 01268745180 or click ‘apply' to send us your CV!