Small Animal Vet
Are you looking for a role where you will have a great work / life balance? A group going through a lot of new positive change and management re-structure? Exciting time to join us as you can be part of shaping our new future!
Ashfield Vets are looking for a Vet to work across our five practices in Wakefield, Headingley, Halifax, Wibsey and Meltham. Either on a Permanent Full or Part Time basis. Locum options can also be discussed. Located on the edge of the Pennines with good access to all motorway networks, vibrant cities and pretty villages. The outdoors is on your doorstep.
We can offer a wide and varied caseload with full support of our friendly and experienced team. We are progressive and already look forward to welcoming a new team member. You will be required to work a 40 hour week with 1 in 6 weekends. No OOH's. There is potential to work and flourish within your own branch surgery. Certificate or potential certificate holders welcome. We have all the normal toys including digital x-ray, in-house lab, ultrasound and endoscopy.
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus Bank Holidays. You can opt into our Buy & Sell holiday scheme offering an additional 2 weeks leave!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perk Box, offering a range of entertainment, dining and retail discounts
- Bonus scheme
- Relocation Packages can be discussed
- Generous CPD allowance which includes the opportunity to complete a certificate
- A range of flexible benefits including Gymflex scheme and much more!
To discuss both permanent and locum options, please call or text Lisa on 07901 223 740 or Chloe 01422 365 306. To apply on line, please click 'Apply Now' uploading a copy of your CV.