Equine Vet Job, Staffordshire
If you're an Equine Vet seeking to be part of a superb mixed practice working with a friendly, supportive team in the Staffordshire area. Then this is the role for you!!
We are looking for an experienced Equine Vet with at least 3 years' experience within 1st opinion practice to become an integral part of a fantastic team with an ever growing caseload.
This practice has a superb reputation in the area and covers small animal, farm and equine services. The practice also boasts some of the best facilities and equipment and really focuses on supporting their Vets.
Duties: Routine ambulatory equine practice work, poor performance and lameness investigations.
- Competitive salary and excellent work life balance
- Fantastic holiday entitlement, 25 days plus bank holidays!
- Extremely supportive practice and encouraged clinical development of their vets
- Private health insurance scheme and work place pension scheme
- Equally shared 1:5 OOH rota
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills, Confident in veterinary ability with strong experience level
- Minimum of between 1-2 years’ experience within Equine practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs