Head Veterinary Nurse Position, Derbyshire
We're looking for a brilliant Head Veterinary Nurse in North East Derbyshire! Our client is a well-established, independent small animal Vet practice with a lovely, welcoming Veterinary team.
We'd love to hear from you if you're currently in a Head Veterinary Nurse Position and are living, or will be living in North East Derbyshire.
Our client is seeking a Head Registered Veterinary Nurse who is confident with leading a Veterinary Nurse team and capable of undertaking clinical duties, alongside administration duties.
Their team are a welcoming bunch, made up of 7 Nurses, and 7 Vets so comfortability leading a medium sized clinical team is required.
Location - North East Derbyshire
- Head Veterinary Nurse position (must have current or previous Head Nurse/Deputy Head Nurse experience.)
- A full-time position, with some on call work as per the rota
- An exciting case load made up of small animal cases, and some exotics
- The role will see you being involved with clinical work, such as clinics, lab duties, inpatient care and administrative duties including rota creation and management, practice protocols, staff training and more
- Varied case load
- On site accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- Professional membership fees covered
- Flexible, funded CPD
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse
- Hold a HRVN/DHVN role at present, or have previous experience
- Be able to lead by example and carry out a varied role
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs