OOH Vet Nurse Job, St.Helens
We're working alongside a leading Veterinary Hospital in St. Helens to find a great Night RVN to join their out of hours nursing team!
Are you currently a night nurse looking for an exciting new role, or feel you'd be suited to a night nurse role? Our client is looking for an RVN to work on their night rota, 3 nights per week.
- Night nurse role, 3 nights per week
- Busy Vet hospital in St. Helens
- Responsibilities include caring for inpatients, assisting the vet with emergencies, etc
- Brilliant opportunity to get some great ECC experience
- Great chance to see emergency cases
- A mix of first opinion, and referral cases
- An inpatient centred veterinary nurse position
- Great working package!
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Must be qualified and RCVS registered
- Be comfortable working nights
- Be interested in ECC
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs