Veterinary Nurse Job, Leeds
Living in Leeds seeking a new Veterinary Nurse role? We're recruiting for a developing Veterinary Group in South West Leeds!
A modern, expanding Veterinary Practice in South West Leeds are recruiting for Veterinary Nurses. Part-Time and full-time applications welcomed along with varying levels of experience from final year SVN's, to experienced RVNs!
- Veterinary Nurse role
- Part-Time or full-time from 25 - 40 hours per week
- Responsible for anaesthetic, dental, inpatient, prep and consulting roles
- Weekends and OOH as part of the rota
- Developing Veterinary practice!
- Lots of opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly, family feel team
- Part-Time and full-time hours considered
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Rights to work in the UK
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs