Part Time Veterinary Nurse Role, South Shields
Our client is looking to recruit a part time Veterinary Nurse for their friendly, bustling Veterinary Surgery in South Shields!
- RVN position suitable to someone at least a couple of years qualified
- Part time role, 2 days per week
- Based in South Shields inside lovely first opinion General Practice
- Varied nursing position where clinical skills most definitely utilised
- Reputable South Shields Practice
- Generous remuneration package
- Lots of support with individual areas of interest
- CPD very much encouraged and funded
Key Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Be a qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- 1+ years of qualified experience
- Be confident, competent and a team player
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs