Night Nurse Role, Shrewsbury
This rapidly growing practice is looking to increase and improve their night team, and now require an additional night nurse. It is a sole charge nurse position, so it is a must for you to be comfortable with this. In return expect a busy, exciting role with a client focused practice who can offer competitive rates of pay, fantastic remuneration packages and other great staff perks.
- Full time night Nurse role
- Ideally covering a rota of 7 nights on 7 nights off
- Caring for inpatients overnight and assisting with any overnight emergency operations
- Sole charge nurse position
- Progressive group of practices
- Chance to see emergency cases
- Busy role with lots of inpatient care
- Lovely practice overlooking River Severn
- Great remuneration package
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a qualified, and registered Veterinary Nurse
- Hold rights to work in the UK
- Be able to think on your feet in emergency situations
- Comfortable working as a sole charge Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.