Veterinary Nurse Role, Nottingham
If you're looking for an Registered Veterinary Nurse role which is varied, and are seeking a Vet practice that are supportive of your interests and skills then this could be the role for you!
Location - Mansfield
- Full time RVN position in established Mansfield practice
- On call duties as per the rota
- Well-equipped practice offering a wide range of services
- Hands on nursing role with reception work
- CPD encouraged and supported
- Experienced, friendly team
- Exciting, varied case-load
- Competitive salary
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered with rights to work in the UK
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- Able to be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850428.