Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part Time
Luke Knowles at Loughborough Vets4Pets is looking for an additional vet to join his friendly and successful team.
The practice is based in South Loughborough and is easily accessed by the M1 and A6.
- An on-site Team Care Manager who ensures well-being and ongoing support for all colleagues
- Free access to the RetailHub well-being service including access to professional support and counselling
- Enhanced annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Paid volunteer days at your chosen charity
- Free gym membership
- Regular social events financed by the practice
- No OOHs
- 1 in 4 Saturdays (9 am – 1 pm)
- 4 day week with 1 in 3 Fridays off allowing for a long weekend
- CPD – personal development is encouraged and full funding for a medical Certificate is available!
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague discounts
- Discounted pet care
- Welcome handshake of £2000 for direct recruits (not applicable to agency candidates)
- Death in service – 4 x annual salary
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BSAVA and VDS)
- Generous salary and dependent on experience
Luke’s standalone practice sees a wide range of medical and surgical cases and the team work closely with the client to find the most affordable yet effective treatment plan for each patient. The surgery offers state of the art facilities including digital X-ray, digital endoscopes, ultrasound, in house lab and an array of surgical and orthopaedic equipment. The team run a 20 minute consult system as standard allowing a real focus on clear communication and thorough client conversations. With this in mind, the successful candidate will enjoy and excel at building strong relationships with clients, patients and the wider team. A vet with an interest in internal medicine would be ideal and further training and development including a funded Certificate in that field is available.
You would be joining a supportive team of 4 vets, 4 RVNs, 2 student nurses, 1 client and team care manager and 4 receptionists. The nursing team run their own consults covering areas such as 2nd vaccinations, anal glands, dentals and weight management which frees the vet team up to do what they do best! The team hold a variety of interests and Luke is currently studying towards his Certificate in Small Animal Surgery.
Luke is ideally looking for an additional full time vet however he can consider part time hours (min. 20 hours per week). Due to the experience within the existing team, he can consider applications from newly qualified vets as well
as experienced vets.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply please click the apply button.