Experienced Equine Vet Wanted
Due to our continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced team player with a keen interest in stud-work to join our friendly team at Three Counties Equine Hospital in Gloucestershire.
We are a 19-vet first opinion ambulatory and referral hospital situated on
the Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire borders.
Excellent patient care, client service and teamwork are paramount.
The ideal candidate needs to be suitably experienced in:
- Stud work – including “walk-in mares”, AI and neonate care
- Routine ambulatory equine practice work including dentistry & castrations
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Poor performance & lameness investigations
We have a large array of state of the art equipment including gantry mounted and portable digital radiography, extensive ultrasonography (including echocardiography), dynamic endoscopy, laparoscopy, scintigraphy, MRI, and CT is planned.
- Shared 1 in 5 rota
- CPD and post graduate qualifications actively encouraged and supported
- 25 + days holiday per annum
- RCVS & BEVA subscriptions fully funded.
Please send CV and covering letter to Sarah Smith by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Experienced Equine Vet Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly