Experienced Equine Vet Wanted
Due to our continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced team player with a keen interest in stud-work to join our friendly team at Three Counties Equine Hospital in Gloucestershire.
We are a 19-vet first opinion ambulatory and referral hospital situated on
the Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & Herefordshire borders.
Excellent patient care, client service and teamwork are paramount.
The ideal candidate needs to be suitably experienced in:
- Stud work – including “walk-in mares”, AI and neonate care
- Routine ambulatory equine practice work including dentistry & castrations
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Poor performance & lameness investigations
We have a large array of state of the art equipment including gantry mounted and portable digital radiography, extensive ultrasonography (including echocardiography), dynamic endoscopy, laparoscopy, scintigraphy, MRI, and CT is planned.
- Shared 1 in 5 rota
- CPD and post graduate qualifications actively encouraged and supported
- 25 + days holiday per annum
- RCVS & BEVA subscriptions fully funded.
Please send CV and covering letter to Sarah Smith by clicking the apply button.