Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
Based at our small animal practice in South Yorkshire, this busy practice has eleven vets including an orthopaedic surgeon, twenty three nurses and plenty of support staff on-site, so the ideal environment for plenty of clinical discussions and progress!
Our clinic has good transport links to both the M1 and A1(M), making it very accessible to the beautiful Peak District in under an hour's drive. This practice has two operating theatres, a nurse consult room, dental suite, incubators, ultrasound and x-ray facilities and much more!
The ideal candidate will have at least a years' experience and have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients. This role will involve a mixture of consults and surgery.
We offer a generous remuneration package:
• Very competitive salary
• Accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave
• VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
• Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Allpa at email@example.com - we'd be delighted to hear from you!