Farm Animal Vet
100% Farm Animal Vet
Our practice is situated within a beautiful market town of Barnard Castle. We are seeking a farm vet to expand our 7 vet team to 8 members.
At Castle Vets we aim to offer a comprehensive range of services to our local and national farm animal clients including routine fertility and health planning, all farm animal emergencies, client education, advanced breeding (cattle and sheep AI, ET and semen collection). Our clients are mainly family run beef and sheep farms with a smaller amount of dairy, pigs and poultry. There are opportunities for our new team member to be involved in any or all areas of our work.
This is a full time position, although a part time applicant will be strongly considered. All team members work a full share in our out of hours rota, which will be 1 in 8 for most of the year and 1 in 4 in spring. A pool or company vehicle will be provided.
Castle Vets are part of CVS (UK) Ltd and as such offer the following benefit
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding, CPD is strongly encouraged at Castle Vets
- Perk Box, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Relocation Packages available up to £8k
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.....
To apply, or if you would like more information, click ‘Apply Now' to apply online or call Will Barker on 01833 695695