Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- St John’s Wood
Lead Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- St John’s Wood
Job Type: Permanent
Days: 4 days per week
Liberty Vets Recruitment are recruiting for a Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to lead a brand-new team for a friendly practice based in St John’s Wood, London.
The ideal candidate will be a good all-rounder and an excellent diagnostician. Here, you will play a crucial part within the team, developing the clinics culture and becoming a-part of the local community.
- 100% Small Animal
- No OOH
- 1:6 full weekends
- Individual interests encouraged and supported
- Recruitment is being undertaken currently and team size will be confirmed at a later date.
- Highly Competitive Salary Package
- Accommodation and Vehicle (or allowance) available.
- Great Holiday Package increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded CPD Allowance and fees
- Certificates Fully Encouraged
- Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team
Job Requirements and How to Apply;
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years UK experience and have the drive and determination to lead a new team.
The basic information surrounding the role can be found above, however, if you wish to know more about the role please do not hesitate to call Liam Hawkins on 07736 278 036.
If you wish to apply for this position, please either click apply now below or email your CV to email@example.com.