We are looking for our 2nd small animal Vet, here at Vets4Pets Kirkby In Ashfield to join our friendly, fun team.
We are a stand-alone practice that opened in February 2017. We have diagnostic imaging such as a digital X-ray machine and ultrasound machine. We have in-house laboratory, a sterile theatre suite, separate cat and dog wards including a separate isolation room.
We now also have the added benefit of having a therapeutic laser machine!!
Added perks of the job:
- 1 Vet, 3 Nurse & 1 Client care advisor.
- 4 day working week
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Generous holiday allowance
- Extra day off for your birthday!
- No OOH
- Flexible shifts
- Sole charge work available with experienced veterinary nurses if confident only.
- 20% discount Pets at Home
- Excellent salary package
- Suitable for experienced or recent graduates as full support will be provided
- CPD paid, even up to certificate level.
- Happy to support CPD/Certificates on physiotherapy/ laser therapy/acupuncture.
We are looking for someone who like us, will value client communication, taking time with consultations and offer a full 5* service.
If you think this job could be for you please contact our JVP Claire by clicking the apply button. Tel 01623 726050