Small Animal Vet
Excellent Opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon in West Yorkshire. Salary £50-55k DOE
A rare opportunity has arisen at Ashfield Vets for a Vet to work across our five practices in Wakefield, Headingley, Halifax, Wibsey and Maltham. Ashfield is a busy dedicated small animal practice with five branches in West Yorkshire. We can offer a wide and varied caseload with full support of our friendly and experienced team.
Located close to a vibrant city centre with excellent links to transport and motorways; whilst also being set in picturesque Calder Valley with easy access to outdoor pursuits.
The ideal candidate will have a surgical certificate or be willing to work towards one. Certificate and further training will be fully funded and encouraged. At Ashfield we pride ourselves on our high clinical standards and exceptional client care and have excellent links with local practices. Full Time and Part Time applications will be considered.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent Salary (Circa £50-£55k) dependent on experience and qualifications
- No OOH
- Weekend Rota 1 in 6 Saturdays
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Company Pension
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Benefits Package including sharesave, cycle to work, gymflex etc
- Professional fees paid for
- Access to Perk Box, staff discount scheme
- Funded and encouraged CPD and further training
- Relocation package can be discussed