Family owned and run 100% small animal practice with Vetsnow OOH cover.
- Modern clinic that has recently been extended and refurbished.
- Fantastic team of 14 dedicated staff, 1/3 of whom have over 10 years service. 4 qualified VN's and 3 trainees at various stages of the training process. 4 other vets with 32 yrs (GP Cert Endo), 17 yrs [Cert AVP], 13 yrs (Cert in Vet Anaesthesia and starting BSAVA Surgery Cert), and 12 years experience respectively.
- Pioneered laparoscopic surgery in the East Midlands area over 8 years ago with experience of over 1000 procedures.
- Alongside endoscopy facilities an ever increasing range of equipment including digital ultrasound and xray processing, dental xray, full in-house lab with i-stat etc
- Offering BOAS surgeries and a range of orthopaedic techniques including Ridgestop and TTA rapid.
- Encouragement and clinical freedom to work up your own caseload to the highest level possible in a supportive environment.
- Extensive charity sector work with Dogs Trust Loughborough and two local cat rescue charities.
- Veterinary surgeon with minimum of 2 years experience in U.K. small animal practice
For further information contact Bill Bowler by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly