Family owned and run 100% small animal practice with Vetsnow OOH cover.
- Modern clinic that has recently been extended and refurbished.
- Fantastic team of 14 dedicated staff, 1/3 of whom have over 10 years service. 4 qualified VN's and 3 trainees at various stages of the training process. 4 other vets with 32 yrs (GP Cert Endo), 17 yrs [Cert AVP], 13 yrs (Cert in Vet Anaesthesia and starting BSAVA Surgery Cert), and 12 years experience respectively.
- Pioneered laparoscopic surgery in the East Midlands area over 8 years ago with experience of over 1000 procedures.
- Alongside endoscopy facilities an ever increasing range of equipment including digital ultrasound and xray processing, dental xray, full in-house lab with i-stat etc
- Offering BOAS surgeries and a range of orthopaedic techniques including Ridgestop and TTA rapid.
- Encouragement and clinical freedom to work up your own caseload to the highest level possible in a supportive environment.
- Extensive charity sector work with Dogs Trust Loughborough and two local cat rescue charities.
- Veterinary surgeon with minimum of 2 years experience in U.K. small animal practice
For further information contact Bill Bowler by clicking the apply button.