Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part Time Opportunities
We have two lovely vets leaving us, and due to their shocking reluctance to commute across the country on a daily basis, we are looking for replacements. One position is a more senior role, working with the support of the partner and other senior vets with scope to follow further clinical interests. The other role would suit a recent or even confident new graduate. Part or full time a possibility for either role.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Salary reflective of work put in and linked to personal turnover (with a competitive guaranteed minimum)
- Generous CPD and support for Certificates
- Contributory pension scheme
- 1 full weekend (Sat and Sun) and 1 Saturday only in 6
- Full time hours are across a 4 day week, one of which is a
5 pm finish
- No OOHs responsibility
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- State of the art facilities
- Exclusive colleague discounts including with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Friendly and supportive work environment
The surgery has big plans for the next year or two, including a new extension to triple our size, offering 2 ops theatres, a dirty ops theatre, separate cat, dog and rabbit wards and an imaging suite. We also use sevoflurane! No relearning TIVA here!
You will be working with caring vets with interests in exotics and surgery, with freedom and support to follow and achieve your own further qualifications, should you wish. We have an excellent team of qualified nurses and a mix of vets from 3 to 19 years of experience. We believe everyone's opinion is valid, staff are encouraged to engage with ideas for situations both clinical and not.
We're based in North Kent and have been established 7 years, with most of our original clinical team still present and smiling! I'm sure our leaving vets would be happy to discuss the roles and their experiences within the team.
For an informal chat or to arrange a visit to our practice, please contact me (Glenn) by clicking the apply button or at firstname.lastname@example.org