Lead Veterinary Surgeon- Islington
Liberty Vets Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon based in Islington, London.
About the position:
- Full time hours
- 4-day week (made up of some half or three-quarter days)
- 1:3 Saturdays (NO SUNDAY WORK)
- No OOHs or On Call
- The practice has two consult rooms, a large prep room and a theatre. CR x ray, CR dental x ray, Endoscopy, inhouse lab, separate dog and cat kennels, ultrasound, prep room, sterile theatre
- The team is made up of 1 Vet,3 nurses, receptionist and an office manager
- Competitive Salary (depending on your previous experience)
- Accommodation allowance available
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support your health and wellbeing.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with at least 3 years’ experience
- Communication skills and command of the English language need to be exceptional
- Demonstrate Leadership skills
- Must have initiative
- A good all-rounder but with emphasis on being an excellent diagnostician.
- Candidates must be RCVS registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.