One-Year Rotating Internship Program
WHEN IT COMES TO INTERNS WE REALLY ARE
THE CAT’S WHISKERS
Join Southfields Veterinary Specialists in our one-year rotating internship program.
We strive to provide you a wide variety of experiences working along side specialists in surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, oncology, emergency and critical care, neurology, diagnostic imaging and dermatology.
A supportive program with many structured learning opportunities. A rewarding and challenging role requiring team work and dedication.
Suited to candidates wishing to progress to residencies or advance their practice.
Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Are you the self-motivated team player that we are looking for with the ability to:
- rapidly contribute to a love operational environment?
- continue with self-managed theoretical learning?
- participate in broad practice activities, including
- imaging rounds and short presentations to other
- interns and clinical staff
- listen and communicate with clarity and confidence
To apply, please click the apply button.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other vacancies also available at southfields.co.uk/careers
Join us, you’ll love it. We promise
Southfields Veterinary Specialists
No.1 Bramston Way, Southfields, Laindon, Essex SS15 6TP.