Night Veterinary Surgeon - Dearne Valley, Yorkshire
Medivet Dearne Valley is a purpose built veterinary hospital that offers a safe and secure working environment in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
Our hospital has 3 large consult rooms, 3 theatres, CT scanner and much more! Dearne Valley opened in 2002 in a brand new purpose-designed building. In addition to the advantages of being able to plan the facilities such as the imaging suite and operating theatres from scratch, the chosen site has plenty of parking space for staff and clients and room to expand!
The night staff will be supported by a team of day vets and nurses.
This role will involve working 26 weeks of the year on an attractive 7 nights on, 7 nights off rota with a full-time salary and benefits.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated night vet with a passion for emergency and critical care who enjoys working to a gold standard.
All our clinics share the same software so you will have full access to the patients’ history at all times. Case continuity guaranteed!
Medivet is able to issue Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas for suitable veterinary surgeon candidates*.
Salary & benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £4,200 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
*Sponsorship is subject to meeting all the criteria for the issue of a Certificate of Sponsorship, including being eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
For further information and to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Allpa at firstname.lastname@example.org.