Full or Part Time
Bristol Kingswood Vets4Pets
Bristol Kingswood Vets4Pets is now seeking an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their established and friendly team on a full or part time basis.
This standalone practice is a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery and is purpose-built to industry-leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital xrays, ultrasound, bp monitor, in house biochemistry and haematology. Ideally situated just a 5 minute drive from the Bristol ring road, it allows for easy access via car, bus and cycle tracks.The team of three vets, two nurses, 1 SVN and two client care advisers all take pride in providing excellent client service and hope you would like to be a part of what they offer.
The role is for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon covering 20-40 hours per week, including 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, with occasional sole charge required.Ideally you will you have:
- Good general surgical and medical skills and be competent with routine surgery
- Experience of working within a first opinion practice with a varied case load
- Sole charge experience and be confident with this
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work, we can offer:
- A generous salary
- Pension scheme
- CPD allowance
- No OOH or Sundays
- Freedom to pursue any special interests or certificates
- A wonderful team to work with.
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service and would like to join our team, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please click the apply button.
We are an equal opportunities employer