4 days left
New Worlds to Conquer in 2019
If you are a Veterinary Surgeon with great client communications skills and an ambition to do more than vaccinate, neuter and refer interesting cases to someone else, this vacancy is for you.
Would you like to learn to perform complex imaging (DR, Ultrasound, MRI, CT) / challenging surgery (complex soft tissue, orthopaedics, endoscopy) / comprehensive medical case management supported by experienced Certificate holders while working in a general practice context ?
- A talented 7-vet team supported by an outstanding veterinary nursing team.
- Superbly equipped premises with in-house MRI suite, cutting-edge ultrasound, endoscopy and digital (DR) radiography with PACS. An in-house CT scanner is arriving in March 2019.
- For Certificate candidates, fully funded certificate study including all course attendance in work time. Our staffing levels enable the acquisition of new skills and provide time for case discussion with experienced colleagues.
- For non-Certificate candidates, five days fully-funded CPD appropriate to your needs with no restrictive budget.
- No targets or rigid treatment protocols. We attract clients by our clinical decision making, not our ability to meet sales targets.
- Seven weeks annual leave with an additional two days off to make a long weekend following any weekend worked.
- For those with families, Lincolnshire offers an excellent value-for-money housing market and we have a national top 100 state secondary school on the doorstep.
- If required, recently refurbished accommodation away from the main site.
Full information can be found by clicking on Job Opportunities on our site or to apply please click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly