Head Veterinary Nurse Position, Dorset
7 days left
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to take up the position of Head Nurse with a fantastic local to Bournemouth.
Location - Dorset
- Full-time position, 40 hours a week
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- No OOH or on call
- Friendly, sociable team
- Well-equipped practice
- Hands-on clinical role with some management and administrative work
- Highly qualified and experienced Vet team
- Generous package on offer including RCVS, Health plan, staff discount and CPD allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Clinical coach desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Head Veterinary Nurse Position, Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly