Veterinary Surgeon, Merseyside
Are you looking to be part of an excellent independent with an exciting new project? Do you have a minimum of 2 years UK experience?
Then look no further, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!!
We are looking for a qualified Vet who is comfortable with routine surgeries and consults to be part of an exciting new surgery. The main practice is a well-established site and purely down to growth we are opening a brand-new state of the art facility.
This is a purpose-built site with some fantastic facilities and equipment including 4 Consult rooms, 2 theatres, Dig X-ray, Ultrasound, In house Lab and much much more.
We have an ever-growing client base and are lucky to have lots of insured client who are happy for cases to be worked through thoroughly. We also offer our own Pet care plan.
- Independent family ran practice with a low turnover of staff
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Superb work life balance offering a 4-day working with no OOH, emergency work, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Varied Caseload and opportunity to progress and learn new skills
- Competitive salary and package for the right person
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs