Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, Norfolk
7 days left
A fantastic, independent practice in Norfolk, are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
This constantly growing practice has heavily invested over the last couple of years and will continue to grow over the coming years, so you'll be safe in the knowledge you'll be joining a very modern, well equipped practice.
If you're a Registered Veterinary Nurse seeking a progressive, supportive, independent practice... This is definitely the role for you!
- Independent practice in Norfolk
- Registered Veterinary Nurse role
- Full time position
- Minimal on call work
- Hands on, all round nursing role
- Lots of room for development
- Great salary and package
- The opportunity to join a supportive and thriving practice
- Very close to the Norfolk Broads
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered with rights to work in the UK
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- Car owner/driver
- Dedicated, driven and passionate
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV, or call our Veterinary Division on 01423 850428.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, Norfolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly