Small Animal Vet Job, Oxford
A new opportunity has become available for a Small animal Vet with a fantastic practice. This is a role with an Independent practice who strives to be the best. They have a great team to work alongside including 4 Vets and 6 Veterinary Nurses.
- This is a full time position for a Vet to join a great team of 4 other Vets
- The practice is an RCVS accredited practice established since the 1930's
- The rota is 4.5 days per week a 1-4 out of hours Rota . There is also a 1-4 weekend rota.
- You will have extensive support and be given a great amount of professional freedom to deliver a high quality service
- They are charity partners to PDSA, RSPCA, World Horse Welfare, Dogs Trust and Retired Greyhound Trust
- There are two practice and you will work across both sites
A market leading package is on offer for this role including:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Accommodation is available
- Superb career development path and happy to support Certificates
- CPD allowance which is not limited
- Practice vehicle is available
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850412.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs