Veterinary Surgeon Job, Scunthorpe
5 days left
This independent practice in North Lincolnshire is experiencing a period of growth and is expanding the team accordingly. Whether you're an experienced clinician who can bring a particular skill-set to the practice, or a recent graduate who is eager to learn the trade in a busy yet supportive environment, you are encouraged to apply.
You would be part of a large team of Vets and Nurses (7 Vets and 14 Nurses across three sites) who enjoy a busy case load in a calm, professional and friendly environment:
- 4.5 day week with a shared 1 in 4 rota and time off in lieu for your weekends worked.
- Single owner independent company with a close knit team and good staff retention.
- The role is set across three sites, with a regular and well-defined rota to give you good continuity with your clients.
- Excellent remuneration including accommodation a car and a supportive CPD scheme.
- Working alongside experienced vets including a strong surgeon routinely performing orthopaedic and laparoscopic procedures.
- An interest in diagnostic imaging is desirable but not essential.
- Open to all experience levels.
- Communication skills are a top priority.
- Applicants must be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon Job, Scunthorpe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly