Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Job, Norfolk
7 days left
Prospect Health is working with a superb independent practice in Norfolk. Read what they have to say about their fantastic opportunity:
Due to the rapid growth of our practice we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to expand our team.
What can we offer you?
- 4 day working week (Part-Time 2-3 day week considered for the right candidate)
- At least one 4 day weekend and one 3 day weekend off per month
- Accredited Rabbit Friendly and soon to be Accredited Feline Friendly (ISFM) Practice
- Modern purpose built practice including separate cat, dog and exotic pet waiting areas and wards, 2 theatres, separate prep area, digital x-ray, ultrasound, Blood pressure, endoscopy (rigid and flexible video scopes), ECG, tonometry and In-House Laboratory
- Genuinely lovely and loyal clients who thrive on continuity of care
- Beautiful location within easy reach of the beach, woods and towns
- Plenty of support if needed (already a certificate holder at the practice)
- CPD including Certificates encouraged and supported
- A varied caseload with plenty of medical, surgical and diagnostic work ups
- Generous package depending on experience
What are we searching for?
- A Veterinary Surgeon committed to high quality client and patient care
- Highly motivated team player who is also happy with occasional sole charge
- A friendly, caring and professional attitude
- At least 2 years' UK experience and confident with managing routine diagnostic imaging, medical and surgical cases
- Interest in keeping abreast of current developments within the veterinary field to continue the growth of the practice
- Interest in Exotics is a bonus but not essential
- Applicants must be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Job, Norfolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly