Veterinary Surgeon Role, Pontefract, West Yorkshire
3 days left
If you're seeking to work as a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon in an extremely well-established, high-achieving practice with superb organisation and support alongside a brilliant team of colleagues who truly work to support and help develop each other, then this is the practice for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work as a Veterinary Surgeon and truly feel satisfaction and reward for your work. You will be part of a cohesive, stable, dynamic team and enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance. With a friendly atmosphere to thrive within, everybody is treated as equals with no hierarchy.
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Encouraged clinical freedom and time to work cases thoroughly
- Fantastic facilities and equipment
- Highly organised support and nursing team to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
- Excellent work life balance - No OOH
- Competitive salary
- Development supported and encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon Role, Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly