RVN Job, Exmouth
Registered Veterinary Nurse required to join a fantastic practice in Exmouth, Devon. Full-time role preferably but part-time a possibility. No OOHs or on call, Saturdays on a rota basis.
- The surgery runs from a beautifully converted building in the picturesque coastal town of Exmouth
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
- Permanent position available, working weekday shifts on a rota between 8:30am and 7pm
- Full-time and part-time applicants considered
- Saturdays on a rota of 1 in 4
- No OOH or on call work required
- Friendly, experienced team
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- RCVS fees covered
- £500 CPD allowance
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs